Department of International Relations and Foreign Economic Activity
MD, Professor of neurology with the course of medical genetics
Zagidullin Nawfal Shamilevich
MD, Professor of Internal Diseases Propedeutics. The department carries out the following activities: \»International exchanges,\» Collecting information about grants for doctors, \»Putting information on the site and the stand of\», \»General Issues\».
Bondarev Guzel Zinnurovna — Deputy Head of International Relations. She graduated from the Bashkir State Pedagogical University. M. Akmulla Faculty of Foreign Languages and Yumatovsky Agricultural College, (\»Law\»).
Shafikova Leah Ildarovna after the Department of Foreign Languages BSPU. M. Akmulla works paperwork.
Vetrova Christine A. after the Department of Foreign Languages BSPU. M. Akmulla operates a specialist in educational and methodical work.
Teachers who have completed English language classes for the purpose of using the intermediate language (English)
1. Denisova Olga Vladimirovna (Pedagogy and Psychology Course-IPO). Bioethics.
2. Subbotin Alexey G. (management and economics of pharmacy with a course honey. And farm. Merchandizing). Pharm. ethics and deontology, the history of pharmacy, economics.
3. DEVYATKINA Runiza Irshatovna (Philosophy of law, course of history and the foundations of the economy). Philosophy.
4. Тuygun Marcel Maratovich (microbiology, virology and immunology). Microbiology, Virology and Immunology.
5.Imanov Vilen Raisovna(Human Anatomy). Human Anatomy.
6. Kulgunina Galina Joseph (Biology). Biology.
7. Musyrgalina Farzana Faritovna(Biology). Biology.
8. Viktorova Tatiana Viktorovna(Biology). Biology.
9. Panova Lyudmila (hospital paediatrics with the course of outpatient pediatrics). Biology.
10. Yegorova, Svetlana (Pharmacology No 1 with the rate of clinical pharmacology). Pharmacology.
11. Burhan Denis D. (BiBH).
12. Safiulova Gallia Ismailovna (General Chemistry). General Chemistry.
13. Valeeva Lilia Anvarovna (Pharmacology No 2). Pharmacology.
14. Gallyamov Airat Shamsievich (Military and Extreme Medicine). Extreme medicine.
15. Soboleva Lyudmila (Medical Physics Course-informatics). Physics and higher mathematics.
16. Khismatullina Zarema Rimovna (dermatovenerology). Hygiene.
17. Murzagalina Lyudmila (Pedagogy and Psychology Course-IPO). Psychology.
18. Gilmanov Alexander Zhanovich (laboratory diagnosis IPO). Bioorganic Chemistry.
19. Vagapov Vasil Sharifyanovna (Human Anatomy). Human Anatomy.
20. Gromakova Larissa S. (Pharmaceuticals No 2). Pharmacology.
21. Bryukhanova Olga (Hospital Pediatrics with the rate polyclinic pediatrics). Microbiology.
22. Amirov Victoria Radekovna (hospital pediatric polyclinic with the rate of pediatrics). Microbiology.
23. Imaeva Alfia Kamilevna (pathology). Pathological anatomy.
24. Galina Gulshat Maratovna (Propaedeutics internal medicine with a course of physiotherapy). The history of medicine, bioethics, biology.
25. Mustafin Arthur Tagirovich (Pathological Anatomy). General care.
26. Gaysina Anuza Fanuzovna (Physiopathology). Normal physiology.
27. Samigullina Aigul Fidratovna (Physiopathology). Physiopathology.
28. Nurgaleeva Elena (Physiopathology). Physiopathology.
29. Diveyev Gulnara Damirovna (pathology). Pathological anatomy.
30. Nikitina Irina L. (Pharmaceuticals № 1 with the rate of clinical pharmacology). Pharmacology.
31. Bogdanov Alfia Shaukatovna (Pharmaceuticals № 1 with the rate of clinical pharmacology). Pharmacology.
32. Enikeev Damir Akhmetovich (pathological physiology). Physiopathology.
33. Pupykina Cyrus A. (Pharmaceuticals No 2). Pharmacology.
34. Abdullina Guzel Maratovna (Bioorganic and Biological Chemistry). Bioorganic Chemistry, Biological Chemistry.
35. Lipatov Elena Efratovna (Pedagogy and Psychology Course-IPO). Bioethics, Psychology.
36. Hayrtdinova AygulRimovna (pathological physiology). Physiopathology.
37. Novikov Lilia Bareevna (Neurology and Neurosurgery IPO). Biology.
38. Minasov Timur Bulatovic (Department of Traumatology and Orthopaedics Course-IPO)
39. Gibadullina Firouz Bulatovna (Operative Surgery and Surgical Anatomy Course-IPO). Operative Surgery.