Born in 1959, graduated from the Bashkir State Medical Institute in 1982 From 1982 to 1984 he held an internship at City Clinical Hospital No 6 Ufa. From 1984 to 1990 worked in RCCH pediatrician. From 1990 to 2001 worked in the emergency hospital of the city of Ufa medical functional diagnostics, and since 1994 Head of the department of functional diagnosis with ultrasound methods.
Since 2001 he has been working in BSMU head of the department of radiotherapy and Radiology Course-IPO.
In 1996 she defended a thesis for the degree of Candidate of Medical Sciences, in 1999 — a thesis for the degree of Doctor of Medical Sciences. Has the highest qualification category medical ultrasound.
Taught courses at the Ministry of Health of Belarus since 1996.
She has published nearly 120 scientific and educational works. The main scientific activity Verzakovoy IV an ultrasound diagnosis in surgery, ophthalmology and Doppler.
Mufazalov Fagim Fanisovich, professor, deputy chief physician
Mufazalov FF in 1985 with honors from the medical faculty Bashmedinstituta. In 1985, 87gg studied in clinical residency in the specialty medical radiology and roentgenology in 1987-90. — Full-time postgraduate 2 of the Moscow Medical Institute, where he defended his thesis in advance. In 1990-97. Assistant, Associate Professor of Radiology and Radiation Therapy Bashmeduniversiteta, was the organizer and first head of the Advanced Medical Course. Simultaneously, from 1991 worked as a physician, radiologist and head of the Cabinet of radiotherapy Republican Oncological Dispensary. Since 1992, Acting Chief freelance radiologist Ministry of Health of the Republic. In 1997 he was reassigned as deputy chief doctor of the Republican Oncological Dispensary.
FF Mufazalov has a general medical experience of 24 years professional experience in 1921 (of which the practical physician — 15 years), teaching experience — 16 years. During this time he had been trained in the leading centers of Russia and Europe (UK, Germany, France, Belgium and others) and has grown into a leading specialist of the republic, which owns all the modern methods of radiation therapy that since 1993, confirmed by the highest qualification category.
FF Mufazalov has undeniable organizational skills, is the President of the Association of Radiologists (ray diagnostician and radiation therapists), Bashkortostan (since 1999) and a member of the Council of the Russian Association of Radiologists. Under his leadership, organized and hosted over 30 national scientific-practical conferences on current issues in X-ray, ultrasound, computer tomography, radiation oncology. Repeatedly speaker at European and Russian Congress of Radiologists and oncologists, actively carries out scientific work, has over 270 publications, including in the international and the central press, the author of 7 monographs, 13 patents and inventions. His work in radiation oncourology award from the Association of Radiologists of Russia and the grant of the Royal Society of Great Britain. Under his leadership reserved 9 master\’s theses, in 2000 he himself defended his doctoral dissertation, and in 2001 — became a Professor at the Department of Radiology and radiotherapy.
Mufazalov — the initiator of the restructuring the delivery of radiological materials population of the country which resulted in the establishment of a service outpatient radiology, the opening 2 new offices, the radical re-oncologic dispensary high-tech radiological equipment, participated in or led by the working groups on the development of four national targeted programs (\»Oncology\», \»Reduction level of exposure of the population … \»etc.). A key expert\’s largest tenders to import expensive equipment X-ray radiological equipment Republican Oncological Dispensary, diagnostic center, RCH No 2. Conducts a major medical advisory work, always goes to other areas of the republic to provide methodological professional assistance to the health authorities and MPI.
Nabiullina Maysara Kasimovna
Родилась в 1934 году в городе Бакал Челябинской области, закончила Башмединститут в 1961 году. Born in 1934 in the city of Chelyabinsk region Bakal, Bashmedinstitut graduated in 1961. It was sent to Uchalinskiy area in Polyakovskiy district hospitals. In 1962 he moved to Tungatarovsky TB dispensary for the post of a TB and radiologist concurrently.
From 1964 to 1966 she studied in the clinical internship at the Department of Radiology BGMI, after the end of which was sent to the Republican Clinical Hospital in the radiology department.
In 1967 she entered graduate school at the Department of Radiology Kuybashevskogo Medical Institute, where he graduated in 1970. In the same year, successfully defended her thesis for the degree of candidate of medical sciences. From 1970 to 1988 GG worked as an assistant chair of X-ray radiology BGMI. In 1988 he transferred to the post of associate professor of the same department, and in 1990 was elected head of the department of radiology and radiation medicine as where he worked until 1999.
From 1999 to present Associate Professor Department of Radiology and Radiation Therapy Course-IPO.
She \»Honorary Doctor of the Republic of Belarus\» has the highest qualification category of radiology, \»Veteran of Labour\».
For over 15 years, was President of the Association of Radiologists of Bashkortostan, an Honorary Fellow of the Association of Radiologists of Russia.
MK Nabiullina author of more than 160 scientific and educational works. The main scientific activity Nabiullina MK an X-ray lung disease, gastro-intestinal tract. The results of her research were reported at the All-Union, All-Russia, inter-congresses, symposia and congresses.
Under her leadership and direct participation prepared on primary specialization courses for more than 80 doctors radiologists and doctors ultrasound, more than 120 doctors have been improvements in radiation diagnosis.
Valeev Ramil Ganeevich
Born in 1952 in the city Ishimbaj BASSR. In 1975 he enrolled in 1982 graduated BGMI. He was sent to the National Cancer Center physician radiologist. In 1987, the competition was elected assistant chair of Radiology BGMI.
In 1996 he defended his thesis for the degree of candidate of medical sciences in the Dissertation Council of the Moscow Research Institute for diagnosis and surgery.
In 2000 he was transferred to the post of associate professor.
RG Valeev author of over 120 scientific and educational works, has the invention and Rat proposals.
The main scientific direction is the X-ray diagnostics of tumor diseases.
Medical Radiology in the Republic of Bashkortostan.
MK Nabiullina, RA Gabbasov, FF Mufazalov, LA Loskutov.
X-ray service at the beginning of Bashkortostan organized only in 1926, when the first Soviet (Central Clinic) hospital in Ufa, began operating first in the country radiographic room. Prior to that, the whole Ural region was a radiological study in Perm, established in 1901. The first physician radiologist was Alex Afanasyevich Gorodetsky, a graduate of the Penza State Medical Institute. It was learned doctor, a talented teacher and an experienced organizer. They were open training courses for doctors radiologists. His disciples were PL Romanov, PN Patrushev, KE Kosykh, SP Krasnov, etc. With his assistance, were opened in 1928-30 years of X-ray rooms with skin-venereal Institute and the first Soviet hospital. In 1936, the republic was organized by the X-ray station, which was in charge of AA Gorodetsky. He also in 1936 conducted a course at the department of radiology propaedeutics internal medicine, at the same time he was awarded the scientific degree of candidate of med. Sciences without defending a dissertation. Already by 1936, operated in the country in 1947 X-ray departments, employing 27 doctors, radiologists, and in 1940 — 72 staff and 38 doctors. X-ray facilities were opened in the following regional hospitals: Blagoveshchensk, Tirlyane, Baimaky, Polyakovke, Beloretsk, Ishimbai, Sterlitamak, Birsk, Kushnarenkovo, Askin, Zilaire, Red Stream, Krasnokamsk, Baltachevo, Meleuz, Ust-Ikinske, Yanaul. Only in Ufa in 1940 was the 7 X-ray machines in BGMI, clinic NKVD, the children\’s health centers, pediatric hospitals and children\’s infectious diseases hospital. In the same year at the Central Clinical Hospital was organized large-scale X-ray department, on the basis of which was rentgentsentr. When rentgentsentre a museum and library, were the primary specialization of physicians, where 16 people attended. At this stage of development of X-ray services used the simplest method of study: X-ray, X-ray of the chest, gastrointestinal tract, bones and joints. The share of X-ray was not great because of insufficient voltage, interruption in supply of X-ray film and chemicals. The first cabinet, especially in areas that did not have a lead protection.
During World War II X-ray Service in Bashkortostan made mite to the rapid restoration of health of wounded soldiers and commanders in the Soviet Army. Doctor-radiologist Batal SH a consultant in military hospitals. In the X-ray rooms worked and evacuated doctors, headed by Professor Dutov. In 1944, Gorodetsky AA, receiving his doctorate, he moved to Kiev, and the management of X-ray station and the course was transferred to radiology practitioner Xenia Evgrafovna Kosykh. Management course it is combined with strong organizational and advisory work. She prepared for Bashkiria about 100 doctors and 200 technicians. The clinical base rate was a city hospital No 1. In the postwar years, the network of X-ray diagnostic rooms, introduced additional and special methods of radiological investigation, significantly broadening the base of patients who received radiotherapy.
In 1954, the Republican Clinical Hospital was founded by the Department of Radiology BGMI. The first head was a doctor-radiologist Herman Hermanovitch Golovach. In 1956, the department was headed by Bari Batyrgareevich Kudashev, finished graduate school at the Central Radiological Institute MZ RSFSR and Ph.D. degree.
In 1964, at RCH was organized radioisotope laboratory, and in 1966 opened an office at 5 beds for treatment of patients with radioactive isotopes as head of the laboratory and office NI Trishina, physician radiologist higher category.
Gradually, the old, low-power X-ray machines were replaced by more powerful. Steel is widely introduced techniques such as roentgenokymography, tomography, various organs and systems, contrasting methods and urinary system, pneumoencephalography, angiography, bronchography. Organizational and methodical carried out X-ray station, which at various times headed: Gorodetsky, AA (1926-1944gg.) Kosykh KE (1944-1949), Gelerman GI (1949-1951), Nikolaichuk AR (1951-1952), Mamin RG (1952-1957), shoulder VT (1957-1958), Akhtyamov FK (1958-1959). In 1960, on the basis of radiological and nuclear division of RCU was organized rentgentsentr, was appointed head of Abdyuschev MK He was eye freelance radiologist MH BASSR Since 1966, after the transition Abdyusheva MK for a teaching job, headed rentgentsentr Nagumanov SA. In the years 1977-1979 primarily as a freelance specialist was Kudashev BB, Head of the Department of Radiology. In a subsequent freelance leading specialists were: Minin MZ (1979-1980), Lyaukou AI (1980-1985), Dubnov LS (1986-1992), Gabbasov RA s (1993). Chief Freelance radiologists were: Grishin NI (1967-1986), Mukhamedyarova RM (1986-1989), Gamma, VA (1989-1993), Mufazalov FF (1993).
In the 60\’s and 70\’s was carried out in the reconstruction of X-ray and alignment with the requirements of \»Rules of Design and Operation of X-ray departments. Older X-ray machines were replaced with newer, improved methods of X-ray studies, have been introduced rentgenohirurgicheskie methods.
The network of radionuclide laboratories. Has been widely used radionuclide study of liver, kidney, thyroid, skeleton, radiofosfornaya diagnosis. Better equipped to rentgenoterapevticheskih offices, emergence of powerful gamma-therapeutic apparatus type BEAM-1, Rocus, the Republican Oncological Dispensary became operational radiotherapy and radioginekologicheskoe offices. Improve methods topometricheskoy preparation and planning of radiation therapy, have been widely used tools that shape the field of training, improved quality of treatment of cancer patients.
Currently in medical institutions of the republic has 576 X-ray departments, which are equipped with 718 diagnostic and 10 therapeutic device, and 108 fluorographic units, which employ 287 doctors and 636 radiologists roentgenographer. Physicians\’ highest qualification category 27, the first — 108, the second — 26, retgenolaborantov highest category, 19 1 and 2 — 117 and 50 respectively. Only in the last 1993 — 1994 years. taken into operation in 1953 X-ray room, equipped with modern equipment. In 19 districts and cities RB X-ray units are equipped with X-ray image amplifiers / IDA /, which increases the information content of the study. In the republic there are eight classrooms computed tomography (Ufa, Sterlitamak, Salavat), magnetic resonance imaging in pediatric Republican Clinical Hospital in major hospitals and national cancer clinic set mammography, dental clinics are equipped with profiled orthopantomography. Implemented and widely used special techniques for studying various organs and systems, including rentgenohirurgicheskie intervention, in particular, endobiliarnoe prosthetic biliary strictures nitinol prostheses, percutaneous, fine needle transhepatic cholangiography, outdoor holangiostomiya, the use of loops Dorma for stone removal in urolithiasis, and others.
In the Republic of Bashkortostan are 5 radionuclide laboratories (4 in Ufa, and 1 in Sterlitamak). The use of radiopharmaceuticals on the basis of short-lived isotopes (Ts99m), use of highly sensitive radiodiagnosticheskoy equipment, introduction radiokonkurentnogo analysis, mathematical processing of the information allowed radionuclide diagnosis to take a strong place in clinical practice. Recently, for medical images were used, and other physical media: infrared (thermography), radio (MRI), ultrasound (ultrasound) in major medical institutions formed imaging departments that integrate all methods of radiation diagnosis.
Radiotherapy in Belarus on 8 radiological department in Ufa (2) and Sterlitamak (1) and 8 rentgenoterapevticheskimi cabinets, which have radiotherapeutic help cancer patients and suffering from non-tumor diseases. At the stage of training provided predluchevoy modern quality assurance through the introduction of computer system planning of external irradiation and brachytherapy, workstation radiologist, topometricheskoy training using computer tomography. In the treatment of malignant tumors using modern methods based on the radiosensitization of hypoxic, non-traditional modes of dose fractionation. For prevention and treatment of radiation reactions and injuries using high-performance laser technology, with only 5-6 prototypes in the world.
Organizational and methodical; coordinating and advisory assistance to the practical radiographic diagnosis and radiotherapy carries Dept. Radiology and radiotherapy therapy, which previously, until 1989, was known as the Department of Radiology and Radiology. The department was founded in 1954. The first head was physician GG Golovach, the consequence of a professor, head. Department of Radiology Leningrad TsOLIUVa.
And since 1956, within 30 years the Department in charge of Bari Batyrgareevich Kudashev first professor, Ph.D. Medical Sciences, and since 1974 Professor, Doctor of Medical Sciences. This He was a man of high moral qualities, a talented teacher, known scientist, highly skilled Radiologists. In Subsequently the department was headed by Doctor of Medical Sciences II Kamalov / 1987-1988 /, professor Maysara Kasimovna Nabiullina / since 1988. First clinical base of the department was the Republican Clinical Hospital, and with 1966 — National Oncology Center. Assistants Chairs were AK Fedorov (1954-1965), MH Abdyushev (1966-1972), SM Bashirov (1963-1967), PhD FK Akhtyamov (1964-1987), PhD MK Nabiullina (1970-1988), AG Mamin (1972-1987), PhD LF Silin (1972-1974), Ph.D. Medical Sciences LA Loskutov, since 1977, RG Valeev since 1988, PhD SP Nelyubin since 1988, PhD Science FF Mufazalov since 1989 Scientific research department staff Radiology and radiation therapy covers the most important in clinically problem: X-ray diagnosis of diseases gastrointestinal, musculoskeletal system, lungs, beam diagnostics, treatment of oncological diseases, prevention and treatment of radiation reactions and complications. Published more than 300 scientific work, members of the department participate in regional, national and International conferences, congresses, symposia. The department provides graduate training Radiologists through internship, training of primary specialization and thematic cycles of improvement.
Teachers of the department, consultative and methodological assistance in cities and districts of Bashkortostan, developing and implementing new techniques radiation research and treatment.
unites specialists applying ionizing radiation and other forms of treatment and diagnostics Association of Radiologists of Bashkortostan (up to 1992 year, this association was called Bashkir Scientific-Practical Society Radiologists). Its permanent representative was BB Kudashev. The current President of the Association is Professor MK Nabiullina. Council of the Association provides professional and legal assistance, providing social and legal protection for members of the Association, participates in the appraisal of specialists, advocates the introduction of new methods and technologies in the field of radiation diagnosis and treatment.
Thus X-ray diagnostics and radiotherapy in Bashkortostan is best equipped technically industry clinical medicine and keep pace with modern progress.