DEPARTMENT MANUAL\’NAYA THERAPY IPO
Department of manipulation IPO BSMU established in March 2002. There are trained professionals – physicians manual therapy, improving their skills and training of doctors in various specialties basics of manual therapy. The clinical base of the chair is MUE Manual Therapy Center.
Department is headed by Doctor of Medical Sciences, corresponding member of RANS, Professor Doctor RB, YO Novikov.
Novikov, Yuri O., born 25/03/1957 in the city of Ufa in 1974 after graduating from high school he entered the Bashkir State Medical Institute.
In 1981 at the end of BGMI, began work as a neurologist at the hospital No 10 of Ufa. In 1988 he enrolled in clinical studies with a degree in nervous diseases, \”which he graduated in 1990
In 1993 he defended his thesis on \”Prevention and Treatment of reflex syndromes of lumbar osteochondrosis using traditional methods at an oil refinery workers.
From 1997 he worked part-time at the Department of Traumatology and Orthopedics IPO BSMU.
In 2000 he was awarded the academic title of Associate Professor.
In 2000 awarded the honorary title \”Honorary Doctor of the Republic of Bashkortostan.
In 2000 he defended his doctoral dissertation on \”Restorative treatment dorsalgia employees of the oil refining industry.\”
In 2001 led the newly opened department of manual therapy IPO BSMU.
In 2001 he was elected a corresponding member of Russian Academy of Natural Sciences.
In 2002 became a Professor in the department of manual therapy.
Since 2000 I am the president of the Association of manual medicine of the Republic of Bashkortostan.
I am a member of the Editorial Board of the All-Russian scientific-practical magazine \”Chiropractic\”
Author of more than 160 scientific publications, abstracts, author of three monographs, 10 manuals for physicians. Repeatedly speaker at conferences, symposia and congresses.
Under my leadership defended 7 PhD theses.
From 1993 to now the main medical center of manual therapy.
In total, the Department of doctors – 2 candidates – 5, no degree – 3. At the department there are 2 associate Galliamova-AF
Albina Galliamova Fanisovna, born 10/07/1964, at pp. Top Tatyshly BASSR in 1981 after leaving school joined the Bashkir State Medical Institute.
In 1988 at the end of BGMI, began work as a doctor in the Cardiology cardiorheumatology Ufa.
Since 1994, working in the MUP \”Manual Therapy Center, a doctor of manual therapy.
In 1999 she defended her thesis on \”Diagnosis and characteristics of clinical manifestations of degenerative spinal diseases in workers of the refinery.\”
Since 2001 works at the department of manual therapy IPO BSMU.
Author of more than 70 scientific publications, abstracts, author of two monographs, 4 guidelines and manuals for physicians. Repeatedly speaker at conferences, symposia and congresses.
Gaisin Ilshat Kamilevich, was born September 4, 1969 in the city Dyurtyuli, Republic of Bashkortostan. After finishing secondary school No 2 in 1986 entered the medical faculty of the Bashkir State Medical University. In the period from 1988 to 1989. serving in the Armed Forces. After graduating from the Bashkir State Medical University in 1993, worked as a neurologist at the medical center JSC Ufa refinery. From August 2000 to present – a doctor of manual therapy MUE Manual Therapy Center.
In November 1998 he defended his thesis on \”Prevention and treatment of pain in the lumbar-sacral spine with the use of modern techniques of manual therapy.
Assistant Golubev, EV, Mashkin MV Gareev RA, KuzmikA.B., Mudarisova DZ, Litvinov, IA, VV Belyakov
The classes with the cadets are under way for 5 cycles: \”Manual therapy of neurological syndromes, vertebral etiology\”
\”Manual therapy in diseases of internal organs\”
\”Craniosacral therapy manual\”
\”Indirect functional techniques\”
\”Selected Issues of manual therapy.
The department has 8 classrooms, office head of the department, a conference room, training and teaching process is fully computerized. Handout extensively illustrated with charts, slides and visual aids. In order to develop and consolidate skills. Used lessons on phantoms.
Employees of the department collected an extensive video library that includes movies of all the modern techniques of manual therapy
On the basis of medical faculty apply the latest methods of manual therapy, allowing significantly enhance the ability not only to treat diseases of the locomotor system, but other body systems. Such techniques, within RB, nowhere else do not apply. The department operates Postgraduate – 2 part-time graduate student. The Department prepared two doctoral and two master\’s theses. Department staff regularly participate in international seminars and congresses ..
The department is actively conducted research work. Published more than 200pechatnyh work, published 3 monographs, issued 6 patents.
List of dissertations Center staff manual therapy (Ufa), performed under the guidance of prof. YO Novikov
1. Gaisin IK \”Prevention and treatment of pain in the lumbar-sacral spine with the use of modern techniques of manual therapy, 14.00.13 – Nervous Diseases, Perm, 1998.
2. Zainchukovskaya LP \”Complex differentiated physical rehabilitation of neurological manifestations of dystrophic lesions of the spine, 14.00.12 – physiotherapy and sports medicine; 14.00.13 – nerve disease, Kazan, 1998.
3. Kuzmin, AB, \”Optimization of clinical and instrumental methods of diagnosing degenerative diseases of the spine, 14.00.22 – Traumatology and Orthopedics, Ufa, 1998.
4. Golubev, E. \”The treatment and physical rehabilitation of patients with neurological manifestations of cervical osteochondrosis\”, 14.00.12 – physiotherapy and sports medicine; 14.00.13 – nerve disease, Kazan, 1999.
5. Galliamova AF \”Diagnosis and characteristics of clinical manifestations of degenerative spinal diseases in workers of the refinery\”, 14.00.22 – Traumatology and Orthopedics, Ufa, 1999.
6. Mursalimov AF \”The clinical significance of research exchange glikozoaminoglikanov in patients with spinal osteochondrosis, 03.00.04 – biochemistry, Ufa, 1999.
7. Mashkin MV \”restorative treatment of patients with cervico-cranial syndrome\”, 14.00.51-reducing medicine, sports medicine, balneology and physiotherapy; 14.00.13, nervous diseases, Moscow, 2002.