In 1932, shortly after the creation of the Bashkir State Medical University was founded Department of Marxist-Leninist philosophy. In 1933, in the department introduced the teaching of political economy. The department was renamed the Department of Social and Political Sciences. She later became known as the Department of Marxism-Leninism..
Employees of the Department Phthisiopneumology BSMU Head: Professor Aminev JC Aminev Hanif Kiyamovich, born September 20, 1938 in the village Kusekeevo Chekmagushevskogo area BASSR. In 1961 he graduated from the Medical Faculty of the Bashkir State Medical Institute. During the 4 years worked as the head Sharipovskim medical districts..
The chair of surgical diseases and new technologies organized by the order of the Rector in September 2004 for the implementation of the pedagogical process in students VI course of medical faculty. The department offers courses of hospital surgery and the class of the new technologies in surgery. The department is based on the NEO..
The department organized in 2003, City Clinical Hospital № 8, which was headed by Honored Worker of Science of Belarus, Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor Anwar Giniyatovich Khasanov. The department trained on the curriculum, "General surgery" and "surgical disease" Students pediatric, dental and preventive medical faculties, as well..
In 1976 with the Bashkirian State Medical Institute. XV-th anniversary of Komsomol was called Dental School. For the teaching of dental disciplines in 1978 at the Department of ENT-Diseases No 2 sanitary-hygienic faculty of the course is organized dentistry, September 27, 1979 - an independent department of dentistry. The duty lies with the Head..
Educational materials: [attachment=513] [attachment=514] [attachment=515] [attachment=516] [attachment=517] [attachment=518] Department of Endocrinology, led by Professor RI Rakhmatullin, was established in 1996. It was reorganized from a rate of Endocrinology at the Department of Surgery and Dentistry, Faculty of Pediatrics, which was..
The department of epidemiology was first organized in 1974 in connection with the opening of the institute sanitation department. Appointed to the chair professor Vishev AI The department in years 1974-1990. worked SNA, MD Yanbukhtin FA, MD Professor Sapozhnikov, IV, ass. Simonov VI, Aminev DG, Efimov GE, Bashmakov LS, Abdrakhmanov MM, assistant..